Having photographed weddings for over 25 years I have seen trends come & go – but essentially I believe that the key to great wedding photography has 3 main components
- Style of photography required – Traditional, relaxed, candid or a mix – its your big day – I want to create something you love – not what other photographers might like.
- Planning & timing – I make sure I know who you want photographed – how long you want to spend being photographed and make sure it runs to time after all its your wedding day not my photoshoot.
- Fun & friendly – Keeping relaxed is key ingredient to making great photographs
I try to keep everything as simple as possible with coverage options & then product options. However, I understand that every wedding is totally individual, so if you’d like me to tailor make a package for you, then I’m happy to discuss your day and work out a plan with you.
Whichever options you go for your option includes…
- An initial wedding consultation with you to find out all about your plans.
- A further meeting or recce with you before the wedding day to chat through the final details.
- The photography and post production including some minor retouching if applicable.